Sunday, August 24, 2008

Great Weekend

What a nice weekend. On Saturday I went to book club for our 5-year anniversary. We read Musicophilia: Tales of Music and the Brain, by Oliver Sacks, and had a great discussion at Bistro Vida, where our book club was conceived. I love book club. We spend about half the time discussing the book, and half the time talking about all kinds of things. I always wish we could meet longer.

Saturday night S. came over and made us dinner: lentil tostadas. They were very tasty and I had leftovers for lunch today. We watched some Olympics and played the Poll Game, one of my favorites. (Dave was out of town so missed out on the fun.)

Today I met up with Amy and visited Lisa and Jason and their new baby boy Jon. They're doing very well and Jon is adorable.

Last night Jack gave us a treat and had a five-and-a-half hour chunk of sleep (he went to bed at 8, woke up to eat around midnight, then slept until 5:30).

Soon, Jack will wake up from his nap and we'll go for a short walk, then have dinner. And that will be the end of a very nice weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home