Sunday, August 03, 2008

I Fought the Curl, and the Curl Won

For 36 years, I've wished for straight hair. I've been going to the same hairdresser for nearly 10 years, and every time I have him blow-dry it straight. All day I say "I love my hair!" and the next time I take a shower, when the straightness gives way to the huge hair that's always been my nemesis, I shed silent tears.

Ok, I don't really cry, but I do wish it could be straight all the time.

My hairdresser's moving out of the state, so I decided to finally try going to someone new. She was all about the curl, so I let her loose. I have to say: I like it! The big question is, will I be able to make it look that way on my own? I think I'll have a good chance at it: she just put some product in and twirled the hair into ringlets and let it air-dry. Never too old to try something new, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home