Sunday, December 07, 2008

Love Me Tender

Last night was the Yahoo! holiday party. The theme this year was Las Vegas, and I have to say it was my favorite so far (of the four we've been to). The first year we went, I was feeling terrible from the bug I'd picked up on our trip to the Caribbean. The second year was good. Last year I was 5 months pregnant and spent most of it sitting down. This year I was footloose and fancy free!

My parents babysat and we had a great time dancing, eating, playing Dance Dance Revolution, and renewing our vows with Elvis. Yes, they had a Vegas-style wedding stage, and Elvis performed the ceremonies. They even had wigs/glasses to dress up. The only thing lacking was gingerbread men (available at the previous parties).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home